LA

Saturday 21 December 2013

Story of Me and Her

Meeting of US..

     Me and Mrs.Awesome!! You know all about right? If not read my first post! Haha.. Me and Mrs Awesome are friends at first now we are together for about 1 month and 3/4 month haha..

     The story of us is really complicated, So let me try to tell you.. Hahaha... It is going to be Funny I think.. Want to know her? I'll think you alredy know her..haha..

     Keyy,Keyy... The story starts on 20.6.13.. WooHoo!! So fun!! I was just going to meet up with my EX (at that time she is my girlfriend).. I went to my EX neighbourhood, at the neighbourhood there was a park a place we're we always meet... So when I went there she brought HER Mrs.Awesome, while at that time I didn't know her..

     I didn't know her and she doesn't know me.. At the same time I brought my friend cause my EX ask so.. Then my friend and Mrs Awesome get together!! I was lik what?! Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment