LA

Sunday 22 December 2013

First Time Didn't Work Out! Me and Her.

Sometimes It don't work Out!!

Continue!!! A great thing happen when we are BESTFRIENDS she finally let her emotions go and tell me that she loves me!!

I accept her emotions towards me cause I had a crush on her remember? haha.. So I accept it with open arms, but Of course still not use to it, yeah it was Raya that time So fun..

While time pass, a couple of weeks I guess, me and her are now together but I had a feeling that I will destroy our friendship So I had to make a choice that is to break up with her and stay as friend, It was a tough decision..

I know this will bring her down, like so down so I ask her to wait for me, wait until I can accept make her my Girlfriend again, she say yes she will wait, Then a month later she got to know somebody, a classmate then she started to fall for him, SS. 
(In this part we haven't talk for a long time)

As their relationship grow together, they became closer and now Mrs.Awesome had a new BoyFriend SS, In the shadows, hidden from her life, I watched and find away to help me get my mind off her.

I was happy to see her smile, I was happy cause she was happy. But I was always there watching too see if she got hurt, cause I don't want that, I will protect her no matter what!!

Continue!! Next Time!!
Bye!!
Respect! Keep Smiling! Be Thankful!
"Work Hard For The Dream You Have and Never Give Up"

Sincerely,
Me, Me, and Awesome Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment