LA

Monday 23 December 2013

Starbucks > Movie > FUTSAL!!

ME LOVE!!! FUTSAL!

    So after my day out wit my 2nd Bro and My lil sis, I reached home and went to my laptop to read my dearest Mrs.Awesome BLOG, She is the person who inspired me to make my BLOG.

    So anyways, After I went home, I went to my laptop have a chat with her than I went down cause my mom got back from work and ate a couple of mangis that she brought home.

    While eating mangis I have a talked with my Mom, aahh So fun and I told her that I am going to Futsal, She replied "What, Makanan belum siap lagi" then I said Kenyang la ma, tanya my little sis.. haha she just kept her mouth shut...~lalala~

    So I went to pick up my friend and then went to Futsal, Ohh Futsal. When we got there, the Futsal court we gotta pay for the rental, EXPENSIVE MEh!! for Two hours..haha.. So we started playing, It was a slow start for me, because I haven't play futsal for 1 month I guess.

    So I played slow at the beginning in the first half, We are just playing among ourself The FC Federation's boys a training, So there were the Red and The White I was in the red. So in the first half I've scored Three goals and Assisted 2 for my bro,Close friend Yusri.. haha a good first half, It ended 15-14 we lose..

Keyy I'll continue it on the second POST!! 
BYE!!

Respect! Keep Smiling! Be Thankful!
"WORK HARD FOR THE DREAM YOU HAVE AND NEVER GIVE UP"
Sincerely,
Me, Me, and Awesome Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment