LA

Monday 23 December 2013

A Sleepless NIGHT.

DIDN"T SLEEP!!

Till The MORN!!

    A whole day I didn't sleep even after I played futsal. Right now so tired but forcing myself not to sleep. So at the start I was chatting with my beloved Mrs.Awesome till 3 O'Clock cause her Ipad mini was dead, I mean no battery, haha.. 

    So we talked a lot as usual, and before her Ipad died, I say Good Night and Sweet Dreams like I always DO...cause I want her to have a good sleep and a sweet dream..haha about me or us..

    So when she wasn't on I started writing my Post on this blog, I also was waiting for my Favourite football team to play, which is Chelsea FC but Mrs.Awesome is a glory hunter so she support Manchester United..ergh!!

    So after watching a draw match agaist Chelsea and Arsenal, I went to the kitchen, where it is located downstairs, I went there to make myselg a hot Milo cause I didn't eat dinner last night and my stomach was IN pain!!

    So went I went in to the kitchen my mom was there so she ask me "nak makan tak sebab semalam tak makan right?" I said boleh la then I ate! hahaha..one of my favourite dish made by my MOM!! Love her!! After eating went upstairs look at my laptop and then I FELL ASLEEP!!! what!! I was really hoping not to sleep cause I want to go to the AQUATIC with my BELOVED..OOhh, Damn it..

    So went I woke up the first thing is that I say sorry to Mrs.Awesome, I am so sorry!! but hope this evening we can see each other.. YEAY!! So it is a tiring night but I enjoy every minute of IT!!

Keyy!! BYE!!

Respect! Keep Smiling! Be Thankful!
"WORK HARD FOR THE DREAM YOU HAVE AND NEVER GIVE UP"
Sincerely,
Me, Me, and Awesome Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment