LA

Sunday 22 December 2013

As Day goes by.. I wonder how cute she is! Me and Her

Day by Day I watched her falling for my Friend.

     They starting dating Mrs.Awesome and My friend know as Capital AH, yeah she was falling for like? SO MUCH!! I don't think Capital AH Really Appriciate her.. While she was with Capital AH, i was with my Ex.. Lalalala~

     Me started to talk to Mrs.Awesome a little cause my Ex would be jealous if she knows.. Haha.. Started to know each other a little better.. Her hate to me decreases, cause You know me..AWESOME kut.. Haha..

     While I was dating with my Ex, I know she gonna break-up with me sooner or later.. Haha.. At same time I was thinking will I have a chance with Mrs.Awesome.. Hmm??.. SUDDENLY!! A breaking news a good and a bad one for me it is good..haha (sorry sayang) They broke up, by they I mean Mrs.Awesome and Capital AH.. Weee!! A chance but I was also sad for them,They were so happy together, so Mrs.Awesome ask my help, I tried everything I could, but Capital AH still will not Get back with Mrs.Awesome..

     Hmm, tried everything not gonna happen, then another news, my Ex broke up with me, I was like shaaaiiit!! Haha.. Then after all that I started to talk with Mrs Awesome more and more, we gotto know more about each other, I was always there for her, I think? Haha.. We became bestFriends we are so close, Then one day!!

Haha!! Next post hahaha..Relax!..

RESPECT! KEEP SMILING! BE THANKFUL!
WORK HARD FOR THE DREAM YOU HAVE AND NEVER GIVE UP

Sincerely,
Me, Me, and Awesome Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment