LA

Monday 23 December 2013

I LOVE HER!!

So everyday I wake UP..

The First Thing is HER!! Saying GOOD MORNING to Her so She can start Her Day With A SMILE! :D

   Saying Good Morning her is IMPORTANT cause I want her to be happy, Everyday same Routine never getting tired cause I LOVE HER..

    Everyday we will chat on Facebook, TALK, TALK and TALK.. We just can't stop talking, Laughing and Talking.. haha..Our talk is always fun, though we Fight, I know most of it is because of me, cause I always jealous.. But my jealousy is how I show her that I care and I am afraid to lose her.

    A fight test our bond, see can we be patient with each other, Yes I will for her. I will do anything for her almost anything for her and I know she will too. Me and Her, We are happy, We have our saying, We miss each other every day, We love each other everyday and We fall for each other everyday. haha...

    She is my future wife I Hope she is Insya Allah.. If you want to ask me am I serious with her? Yes,Heaven Yes I am!! She is my other half, she understands me, she support me, she accept me the way I am, and She is my everything!

    I say to her almost everyday You are SO CUTE!!!! sometimes she believes me sometimes she don't..haha comel je... She is amazing and AWESOME!! everyday she is in my mind I always wonder how is she.. I miss her!! ALWAYS!!!

    I wonder when can I see her, I want to see her, He beauty is unbeatable, She is GOD's creation, and she is beautiful. If you call me to see a rainbow and she was there, I would choose her than the rainbow. ~lalala~ 

    I am waiting for a day I could be with her, a DATE just you and me, NOBODY else. haha, that day may come, I'll just have to wait cause 25.12.13 is our FIRST DATE alone...YEAH!!!

ONE DAY I WISH TO MARRY YOU!


MISSYOU! LOVEYOU! YOU"RE CUTE!

FOR MY ONE AND ONLY MRS.AWESOME

Sincerely,
Me, Me, and Awesome ME.

THE BEST I CAN DO!! sorry I can't show more how much I love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment