LA

Monday 23 December 2013

Morning Full Of Laughter!!

Morning? It is better to start It with a SMILE!

Woke up in The morning FEELING SO TIRED!!! also I woke up with a funny smell.. So weird and horrible.. Then I found out what was it.. IT WAS CAT SHIT!!! haha, my cats are weird..

After I woke up, I went down, Prayed and went back to Sleep!!! cause I am tired keyy..DON'T JUDGE ME! macam dia bagus sngt... haha.. SO how was your day??

At the both time I woke up, I check my Laptop cause I want to see if my LOVELY Mrs.Awesome text me or anything..hehe...Miss her..
The Second time I woke up, I saw a text "Good Morning Handsome" and starting chatting with her, WEEEE!!!! So that is how I start my day with a SMILE!!

Then I had news from my Bro(2nd Bro) that he is going to send my sister to a taylor for her school Uniform next year.. So while they get ready I just sit a chatted with Mrs.AWESOME!!! haha..

When they about to leave, I decide to take a bath, Busuk sngt haha... and because Mrs.Awesome suruh.~Lalalala~ Then when I was in the shower (don't imagine or picture what I look like) I heard a ringing sound from my house phone..Took my towel and RUN FOR THE FUN!!!

It was my Sister(younger) she told me that My 2nd Bro decided to bring me Along, I was like WHAT!!?? but I knew the answer because he wanted to watch a MOVIE..hehe.. So I continued my shower a quickly get ready, cause he can't stop calling the house phone..HAHA!!

SO that is All!! BYE!!
Respect! Keep Smiling! Be Thankful!
"WORK HARD FOR THE DREAM YOU HAVE AND NEVER GIVE UP"

Sincerely,
Me, Me, and Awesome Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment