LA

Monday 23 December 2013

FUTSAL Second Half. FOOTBALL LOVER DO READ!

Futsal Is This post All about.

    So, Me and my boys had a 5 minutes break.. After the break we started the SECOND HALf, Merah started the game and we started a little bit slow, But we got a agoal from ME!! yeah! Assited by the GK Ezzat who threw the ball to the right side of the court and me receiving it at the end and SCORE WooHOo... so fun!!

    Then I got another goal equalizing our score 16-16 assisted by the GK again and I heading it from the right side of the court..GOAL!!!!

    Couple of minutes passed and the White team Scored for a 17-16 lead, just after they scored I assisted a equalizing goal my friend Yusri scored the goal..I am good, Right??..haha..puji diri sendiri...~lalala~

    Then right after we equalized they scored another goal and taking the lead, what!!! so quick ma!! But fortunately we scored right after them..woo!! then they started scoring non stop until we lost 23-18.. haha so it ended..

BYE!! Thanks anyway for the people who reads my blog, Mrs.Awesome especially you!!

Respect! Keep Smiling! Be Thankful!
"WORK HARD FOR THE DREAM YOU HAVE AND NEVER GIVE UP"
Sincerely,
Me, Me, and Awesome Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment