LA

Thursday 26 December 2013

Missing Her!!

After The Date.

    After the date everything is boring, except being with you. After the date everything is slow, just waiting for the day we can meet.. I miss you like heaven!!

     First day after the date, I woke up smiling but then as the day continues my level of Missing you INCREASED.. Just can't stop thinking bout you.. I miss you more when I can't text you for the whole day.. So i gotta find something to do to make me happy.I miss You Mrs.Awesome

     I decided to play Futsal but I realise When I play, When I scored, and When I won the game, I did all of it without you by my side, I still can't smile.. I just MISS YOU.. Mrs.Awesome

     Went back, and saw your text, I was happy but at the same time not so cause I can't meet you. While texting I was happy better then before, still why can't I see you.. I miss YOU..Thats all..

     The next day I woke up and still can't smile knowing you are still a sleep and tired, I miss you SAYANG.. I want to see you, I want you to be by my side.. One Day!! Of God Wills.. I MISS YOU!!

Keyy, Thx, BYe,
MISSING YOU IS HARD

Sincerely,
Me, Me, and Awesome Me-just Missig YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment